BUY MY ART


COMMISSION


SOME OF THE PAINTINGS SHOWN BELOW ARE ALREADY SOLD. MAKE SURE TO ASK IF PEACE OF YOUR CHOICE IS STILL AVAILABLE.


BUY ART OR COMMISSION ME TO CREATE YOUR FAVOURITE PAINTING, YOUR FAVORITE PLACE OR FAMILY PORTRAIT. YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL.


PORTAITS - EMAIL YOUR FAVOURITE PHOTOGRAPH AND I WILL CREATE PORTRAIT OF YOUR PET.



TIME FRAME OF COMMISSIONS

I WILL CALCULATE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME TO COMLETE YOUR COMMISSION DURING OUR INITIAL EMAILS.


COMMISION DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AND OTHER WORKING DELAYS. ALL COMMISSIONS ARE TREATED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS BUT ANY ISSUES WILL BE DISCUSSED WITH YOU AND NEW ARRANGEMENTS MADE UPON BOTH PARTY AGREEMENTS IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF A DELAY.

PAYMANT OF COMMISSIONS

I ASK FOR 25% OF THE COMMISSION FEE UP FRONT TO COVER THE COSTS OF PAINTS AND MATERIALS I USE AS WELL AS SECURING YOURSELF A COMMISSION SLOT.WHEN THE PROJECT IS COMPLETE AND YOU ARE HAPPY YOU SIMLY PAY THE OTHER 75% AND I POST THE PAINTING.


PAYMENTS ARE MADE VIA MY BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT.WHEN YOU ARE READY TO PAY THE DEPOSIT I SEND OVER AN INVOICE USING PAYPALS INVOICING TOOL FOR PAYMENT.I ASK THAT CLIENTS COVER THE COST OF THE PAYPAL FEES,THIS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE INVOICE.


DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL A PROJECT(SEE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - CONTACT PAGE),HOWEVER ALL MONEY WILL BE RETURND UNLESS WORK HAS ALREADY BEGUN ON THE PROJECT.



POSTAGE OF YOUR PAINTING

I ASK FOR YOU TO PAY THE COST OF POSTAGE (TRACKED AND/OR INSURED).I AM BASED IN THE UK SO BEAR THIS IN MIND WITH POSTAGE COSTS IF YOU ARE ABROAD.I PACK MY PAINTINGS IN THE BEST METHOD I CAN, LAYERED WITH BUBBLE WRAP AND SEND  IN CARDBOARD BOX.I ALWAYS ADVISE TO PAY FOR THE INSURED AND TRACKED METHODS OF POSTAGE SO THAT YOUR PAINTING ARRIVE SAFELY.

 


CONTACT TO DISCUSS

YOUR SPECIAL PROJECT OR

GET A QUOTE FOR YOUR PROJECT : gorianaart@gmail.com